Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Who Am I?


The day's old question keeps tumbling around in my mind. Who am I? In more coarse terms; WHO THE FUCK AM I? To humor this incessant rattling, I say I am a wonder. A marvel which the world does not yet, but will soon know. A hand that the world does not yet use as its tool in redemption. I am thoughts, obsessions, prosperity, summons and plea from desolation. I am light, I am dark; I am strong, I am weak; I am both skilled and naive with wide-eyed adoration. I have raw passion and intuitive emotion making our problems in the world seem, to me, like flies to a bug lamp. I feel beyond the power of love; and look beyond the power of words.
I am your best friend; and your unrivaled lover.
I am the welted Heart. I am distinguished Healing. I am the flawless Human. I am always Here.

No comments:

Post a Comment